Get your "lace life" in check with our lace tint mousse! It's highly pigmented, buildable, and oh-so-easy to apply. In a matter of minutes, you can have your lace install blending right into your skin tone. No more lace fails—you've got this!
Dark Brown Lace Mousse Tint
1. Shake the bottle for the full effect of the product.
2. Apply lace tint mousse directly to the desired area on the lace of the unit.
3. Air dry, or blow-dry with warm temperature.
4. Repeat step 2 until the desired tone is achieved.
5. This product can be used before or during the lace install.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Caramel, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric-Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Milk Chocolate Brown
For External use only. Keep out of reach of children. This product must not be used on eyebrows or eyelashes, as it may cause blindness. Rinse immediately with water if the product gets into the eyes, and call the physician. Do not use this product on the scalp if irritated or injured. Test 48 hours prior to using this product of all by applying a small amount to the inside of the elbow.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.